[luau] Open Office Malahini

Camron W. Fox cwfox at fujitsu.com
Sun Nov 2 10:38:00 PST 2003

Not to take anything away from OOo (and I apologize for being off-thread),
but for coding stuff (depending on what it is), I sometimes use NEdit
(www.nedit.org), an X Windows multipurpose editor. The neat thing about it
is you can tell it what language you are coding in (a list of about 20,
ranging from Ada to XML) and it highlights everything according to the
syntax rules for the language. I do most of my perl with it.

Best Regards,
Camron

Camron W. Fox
Hilo Office