[luau] Law stuff advice

yuser yuser at hi.net
Mon May 19 17:09:00 PDT 2003

On 17 May 2003 at 18:09, Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.h wrote:

> It would be like a programmer taking the
> part of the program that they coded when they leave the company.

Not the same thing.  If your job is programming you are being paid to
create programs for the company.  Using your own physical equipment
is different.  I can take my pencil to work and it is still mine at
the end of the day, the documents the company pays me to create with
that pencil are thiers.  This company was obviously very short-
sighted by not seeing the need to order their own pencils.