[luau] Senate Concurrent Resolution #109

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Fri Mar 28 14:54:01 PST 2003

Just got off the phone with Senator Ige's office.  Here's how it's going
to work:

1) If you submit testimony via email (dige3 at capitol.hawaii.gov) 24 hours
in advance (by Monday afternoon), then you will not need to make 45
copies.  Senator Ige's office will do the xeroxing for you, just make sure
you submit 24 hours in advance.

2) The hearing takes place on 1 April 2003 at 2:45PM at the State Capitol
in Conference Room 225.  The hearing is open to the public and I have been
assured there will be enough room for us to sit.

3) Keep oral testimony short and crisp, 2-3 minutes.  Please do not read
aloud your written testimony verbatim, as I have been advised that you
will be tuned out by those on the panel.  By the time we get up there, the
committee will have already been in session for over 2 hours.

see you there,
Ho'ala Greevy
---