[luau] Senate Concurrent Resolution #109

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Thu Mar 27 22:26:01 PST 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 08:27:32PM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> Do you know if a small number of us can be present during this
> session? Are they accepting any more testimony? If possible
> and if it is proper, I would like to testify in person at this
> session. In any case I am sending my testimony via e-mail.

According to the URL that Ho'ala provided:
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/sessioncurrent/hearingnotices/SAT-EDU_04-01-03_.htm

"Persons wishing to testify for the first resolution (SCR 204/SR
144) should submit 45 copies of their testimony to the committee
clerk, Room 215, State Capitol during regular business hours,
or outside the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Office, Room 015, State
Capitol for all other times, 24 hours prior to the hearing.
For all other resolutions, 20 copies of the testimony will be
sufficient. Testimony may also be faxed if less than 5 pages
in length, to the Senate Sergeant-At-Arms Office at 586-6659
or 1-800-586-6659 (toll free for neighbor islands), at least
24 hours prior to the hearing. When faxing, please indicate to
whom the testimony is being submitted, the date and time of the
hearing, and the required number of copies needed for submittal.
Or, e-mail testimony may be submitted to dige3 at capitol.hawaii.gov
at least 24 hours in advance. When submitting testimony, please
choose only ONE of the above options."

-Vince