[luau] Senate Concurrent Resolution #109

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Sat Mar 29 13:55:00 PST 2003

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 01:42:34PM -1000, Ho'ala Greevy wrote:
> 3) Keep oral testimony short and crisp, 2-3 minutes. Please do
> not read aloud your written testimony verbatim, as I have been
> advised that you will be tuned out by those on the panel. By
> the time we get up there, the committee will have already been
> in session for over 2 hours.

Sorry for the short notice, but do the folks that plan on
submitting testimony want to get together? Meeting on Sunday
will offer more time to complete a written testimony. Something
on Monday would help organize the oral testimony. Since the oral
portion will only be 2-3 minutes, it might be better for those
willing to speak to make sure that there is less overlap.

-Vince