[luau] dhcpd.conf setup

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Tue Jun 24 21:21:01 PDT 2003

howzit Charles,

I've run into this problem before.  even though you only have eth0, you
need to tell dhcpd about it.  Best way to do it is via /etc/init.d/dhcpd.
In that file, look for a line that looks like:
daemon /usr/sbin/dhcpd ${DHCPDARGS}

Go ahead and append eth0 to it, like so:

daemon /usr/sbin/dhcpd ${DHCPDARGS} eth0

then restart dhcpd service --> /sbin/service dhcpd restart

---
hope that helps,
Ho'ala