[luau] Liholiho TODO list

Kevin Goad kevg at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 15:25:01 PDT 2003

>Hardware Issues
>---------------
>1. Some monitors have this weird static thing when any graphics moves
on
>the screen.  It seems that the monitor is failing.  We should test them
>all extensively sometime later and replace.

Are those machines Windows, and is the static thing a little square
block?  I have that problem when QuickTime is started and then closed on
my XP machine, I have also seen that in Mandrake 7 a long time ago, I
thought it was a conflict between my video and my mouse due to the fact
that I have a cheapy Emachines with everything on the motherboard.