[luau] Liholiho TODO list

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Jul 16 14:37:00 PDT 2003

I spent about 3 hours at Liholiho.  Here is a short TODO list.

1. Multihomed netatalk routing errors. (???)
2. LTSP server needs to show up in Chooser. (???)
3. MacOS 9 and X: Simple shortcut to server, ask for username & password,
show available shares after login. (???)
4. User template for default preferences. (hard)
5. Student and teacher accounts (medium)
6. Windows logins (easy)

Hardware Issues
---------------
1. Some monitors have this weird static thing when any graphics moves on
the screen.  It seems that the monitor is failing.  We should test them
all extensively sometime later and replace.
2. We should try to get all IMPS/2 wheel mice so we can set the global
default mouse protocol to IMPS/2 rather than PS/2.  This will enable the
mouse wheel.

Remote Logins
Windows
http://winscp.sourceforge.net/eng/