[luau] Liholiho TODO list

Nakashima pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Wed Jul 16 20:56:01 PDT 2003

Hi all,
We're looking for a few sharp Mac people to give us a hand with the
first part of the ToDo list.
Anyone?

We basically want to find an easy way for our students to access their
Home directory via Mac OS 9 without having to manually type in the
server IP address.

We will eventually migrate to OS X, but for now, we need to use 9.