[luau] Off Topic - And getting further off topic

Deven Phillips deven at hcc.hawaii.edu
Tue Jul 15 09:22:01 PDT 2003

To all who are annoyed at my post, take a look at it this way:

1. I labelled it "Off Topic", so if you didn't want to read it you had ample warning and you could have just deleted the message
2. Its an issue that affects everyone in the US, and therefore I felt that everyone I know might be able to benefit from the information
3. There was no flamebait in the message.

If you really are that angry, then I am sorry. If you really are that angry, you didn't need to tie up even more time on this list voicing your anger. E-mail me directly.