[luau] Off Topic - And getting further off topic

Taylor Cody L. Contractor 502 AOS/PETS Cody.Taylor at hickam.af.mil
Tue Jul 15 09:43:00 PDT 2003

I think most of us look at it this way.

1.  You can't just warn people your about to break a rule and expect that to
make it OK.
2.  There are millions of issues going on that affect everyone in the US.
We are informed.  This LUG is in place because of issues relating to open
source.  It is not up to you to decide what other issues you think we need
to be informed on.
3.  Off topic, controversial posts are flame bait.  That should be evident
by the amount of annoyed members replying to you publicly and privately.

Like I said in my private reply, please think twice before deliberately
posting this far off topic.  You damage the quality of LUAU when you do
this.

Respectfully, again,
-Cody Taylor