[luau] Announcement: OpenOffice.org 1.1 RC

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at hawaiilinux.us
Mon Jul 14 16:39:00 PDT 2003

Thanks for the link and the mirror, Warren.  The RC is much better than
beta 1 (especially with the vera fonts).  Beta 1 was so bad I gave up on
beta 2.  The "macro by recording keys" (remember the "complaint" from
Alvin?) feature is much improved.  I particularly like the integration
between Python and OOo APIs (though still in beta stage and only works
with OOo 1.1).  Looks like OOs is going to become an extremely powerful
office tool.

Wayne