[luau] Linux based Digital Video Recorder

Kevin Goad kevg at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 14:15:00 PST 2003

>What is the purpose behind this ? Security recording?

Yes it is for security recording, but it is also because I hate the
analog system we have now.  I love computers and networks so to keep me
interested in my bosses project(a long story) I want to use better
technology.  I am stuck using Merit Li-Lin's equipment because he is
friends with the execs there.

>If you want to get together and see what's happening here...

Maybe I will take you up on the offer to check out your system, I will
get in touch at your email address.