[luau] alpha smarts for keyboarding practice

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Tue Jan 21 14:17:00 PST 2003

Wouldn't ltsp type computers or standalone linux boxes be perfect albeit a
bit overkill for keyboarding? They could also use it like a mini lab. Is
there anyone out there that would be willing to donate a bunch to this
school? The school is located on the Big Island though so would there be a
way to get it to them at little or no cost? Thank you.

---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE on

June_Davids/KEAAUM/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us on 01/17/2003 09:14:10 AM

Please respond to "Tech Cadre" <tcadre at lists.k12.hi.us>