[luau] UML (unified modeling lang., not user mode linux)

tburns at despammed.com tburns at despammed.com
Fri Jan 17 11:16:01 PST 2003

>Anybody here know of a good tutorial > or source of info on using UML?
[snip]
> I'm trying to put together a class >diagram for a system we
>already have,

Get the trial download of rational rose and use it to generate the UML automatically from the source code. The result will not be ideal, but may help you get a feel for things.

Not sure whether rational has a linux version, but it seems to me they ought to.

Wish I could be more helpful, but after looking into UML for a while I lost interest. It's nice to have a development environment that will generate it automatically for you, and maybe people who are familiar enough with it get some benefit from it, but I don't feel it's very useful for the scale of project I'm interested in (smallish).

Devious Dave