[luau] UML (unified modeling lang., not user mode linux)

Charles Lockhart lockhart at jeans.ifa.hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 17 10:37:01 PST 2003

Anybody here know of a good tutorial or source of info on using UML?
We've started using it here for our software projects, but I'm just not
getting it.  I'm trying to put together a class diagram for a system we
already have, but keep getting lost in what all the UML lingo means.

I've got a class called Ipengine.  I have two subclasses of Ipengine,
ClockerIpengine and PixelIpengine.  All three contain instances of the
class Command and the class CommandResponse.  Does that imply an
agregation style relationship between the Command* classes and the
*Ipengine classes?  Where do you find stuff like this out?

-Charles