[luau] Idea...

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Feb 25 17:52:00 PST 2003

Ben Timmerman wrote:
> I currently don't have the ability to filter my UH web mail and I have
> everything forwarding to my cell.  I'm one of the 'newbies' so the
> technical stuff is really important to me.  And while over this weekend

Since ITS made it impossible to filter UH mail with their recent server
change, I highly recommend using a separate mail account for LUAU.

http://fastmail.fm

I highly recommend these folks for mail service.  Run by a few BSD
users, they seem to be very honest and an excellent service.  Their free
accounts are good, but low cost accounts have features like virus
scanning and SpamAssassin built in.  Web mail, POP3 and IMAP accessible.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com