[luau] Idea...

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 25 18:54:00 PST 2003

>If the volume of this past weekend continues, I will have to
>unsubscribe and limit my participation to the online luau archives that
>I will access during my on-campus weekly schedule.

Note if you go to your mailman preferences (see the url at the footer of
every message), you can
set your mail for digest mode, where messages get sent in batches. That
may be a better
alternative for you.

If you prefer the online mail archive, don't unsubscribe, just setup
mailman to not send you messages,
that way you can still post w/o your messages going to the moderation queue.

--Ray