[luau] users meet

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Sat Feb 22 17:22:00 PST 2003

Apologies in advance to the non-Oahu members.

Given the recent threads (both high and low quality), I am
wondering if the list members would be interested in a little get
together.

We can talk about geeky stuff, like why vim rocks, how a dual
BSD/GPL license is essentially BSD, what I got wrong in the
analysis of OpenSSH's privsep, etc.

We can talk about what high schools are aware of open source and
how it can help affordably educate students.

We can also not talk about open source and just drink a lot of
beer. (Although one is my limit... seriously.)

If this sounds good, any suggestions on where to meet?
Friday nights are usually bad for me, but this coming Friday
(2003-02-28) is not.

-Vince