[luau] users meet

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Sun Feb 23 12:09:01 PST 2003

GLUUG Meeting!

if meetingplace == "Irish Pub":
	GLUUG = "Guinness Loving, Unix Using Geeks"
else:
	GLUUG = "GNU/Linux Unix Users Group"

I think that all affected parties should show up so that we can hash out the recent arguments/discussions on this list. (which i think are caused mostly by petty differences in people's economic theology)

aloha,
charles