[luau] Friday night IRC meeting, Linux for Hawaii schools

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Feb 14 13:47:01 PST 2003

On Friday 14 February 2003 12:45 pm, LinuxDan wrote:
> Scott
>            I will keep that in mind.  I didn't intend to "flame" but to
> inform.  I will keep in touch and as soon as we get to that point of
> needing help, I would rather inform you through personal email instead of a
> public forum.  I will try to locate your contact information or call you at
> Pricebusters. I just do not want anyone going to our contacts and confusing
> them on whose who.  I just feel I like the progress and do not need a bump
> in the road nor do I want to burn bridges so when a project comes up that
> requires both our efforts we can be on the same page.  Our financial
> donations are going extremely well but I appreciate the offer anyways.  If
> you happen to have any donated Cisco routers available I will glad to work
> out some sort of arrangement.  I am also trying out my contacts at Cisco
> whom I had working in tech.  When I recover fully, I may be able to help
> you out as well.  If our donation from the mainland turns out as large as I
> believe it to be, then we may be able to buy those routers outright.

That's great, Dan.  Please let it be known if your group ever needs any help.
We do have a donated cisco router, but it is a bit old and may not serve your
needs.  No need to work anything out; if you have a need for it, it is yours.
Come by if you want to see it. Regarding contacting me, just go to hosef.org
and there will be contact points for the organization.

aloha and regards

scott