[luau] Friday night IRC meeting, Linux for Hawaii schools

LinuxDan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 14 12:47:00 PST 2003

Scott
           I will keep that in mind.  I didn't intend to "flame" but to
inform.  I will keep in touch and as soon as we get to that point of needing
help, I would rather inform you through personal email instead of a public
forum.  I will try to locate your contact information or call you at
Pricebusters. I just do not want anyone going to our contacts and confusing
them on whose who.  I just feel I like the progress and do not need a bump
in the road nor do I want to burn bridges so when a project comes up that
requires both our efforts we can be on the same page.  Our financial
donations are going extremely well but I appreciate the offer anyways.  If
you happen to have any donated Cisco routers available I will glad to work
out some sort of arrangement.  I am also trying out my contacts at Cisco
whom I had working in tech.  When I recover fully, I may be able to help you
out as well.  If our donation from the mainland turns out as large as I
believe it to be, then we may be able to buy those routers outright.

Dan