[luau] volume control

Charles Lockhart lockhart at jeans.ifa.hawaii.edu
Mon Feb 10 14:37:00 PST 2003

I'm running a dual boot Win2k/RH7.2 on a Dell Precision 530, which has a
built in sound card.  Generally I'm using the KDE interface.  Is there
some master volume control somewhere in there?  The max volume that I
get under Linux is hearable, but no where high enough for normal
listening, and that's with the speakers set to max.  If I reboot to
windows, the sound is almost deafening.  And I'm just too retarded to
find the volume control in Linux.  I swear I have looked, and just come
up with zilch.

Thanks in advance,

-Charles