[luau] Re: [BILUG] Friday night IRC meeting, Linux for Hawaii schools

Eric Jeschke jeschke at portcullis.uhh.hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 6 16:55:01 PST 2003

This would be a fantastic opportunity and a generous offer from you
guys.  We are watching the goings on there with a great deal of
admiration for the job you are doing for Linux advocacy in Hawaii.

It is also timely news because we have been discussing the possibility
of this for a few meetings now.  This might be what we need to really
get the ball rolling.

An immediate problem is the one that Warren noted: mainly, where the
heck would we store these things while we are fixing them up and putting
together some labs?  Any ideas, BILUG folks?

--Eric

Eric Jeschke
http://cs.uhh.hawaii.edu/~jeschke