[luau] Re: [BILUG] Friday night IRC meeting, Linux for Hawaii schools

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu Feb 6 18:01:01 PST 2003

On Thursday 06 February 2003 04:51 pm, Eric Jeschke wrote:
> This would be a fantastic opportunity and a generous offer from you
> guys.  We are watching the goings on there with a great deal of
> admiration for the job you are doing for Linux advocacy in Hawaii.
>
> It is also timely news because we have been discussing the possibility
> of this for a few meetings now.  This might be what we need to really
> get the ball rolling.
>
> An immediate problem is the one that Warren noted: mainly, where the
> heck would we store these things while we are fixing them up and putting
> together some labs?  Any ideas, BILUG folks?

Because of our 501(c)(3) status, anyone who donates space or resources can
make a very legitimate tax deduction for it.  If there is any business with
space, or some old location that never gets rented, you may find a willing
business owner to help.  I will do all I can for sponsored shipment of these
items.

scott