[luau] RoadRunner or EarthLink?

J. David Beutel jdb at getsu.com
Tue Dec 23 14:44:00 PST 2003

I've ordered EarthLink.  It's a little cheaper than RoadRunner, claims a
higher maximum speed, and looks more server-friendly.  The Oceanic person
who took my order had never heard of "Linux", but she transfered me to a
techie who told me that EarthLink provides a dynamic global IP and doesn't
mind if I run Linux, servers, or NAT (altho they don't provide support for
that).  (I won't be using it commercially or sending spam.)

The install is scheduled for next month, so I'll post again if I have any
problems.

Cheers,
11011011