[luau] DSL

Michael paix at softhome.net
Wed Apr 23 12:45:01 PDT 2003

i had Rrunner, now were on DSL and I just switched to big brother Verizon
for long distance too, so now i'm locked into $35/month for DSL, versus the
usual $50 charge fwiw, also it will stay at $30 for the first 6months
regardless, re: speed in alewa heights DSL speed can vary from
10-20K/sec  down to 1K/sec  for some reason, so your point is well advised,
though for me DSL is good enough for the price.

Mike

Michael Ferdun
Honolulu, Hawai'i

If a man who enjoys a lesser happiness beholds a greater one, let him leave
aside the lesser to gain the greater. – The Buddha