[luau] New to the Area

Virgil virgil at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 22:23:00 PDT 2003

Well I'm fairly new to Linux but I'm very eager to learn just about anything
that deals with Linux. I would be happy to learn something on the
programming side as well. Something like into to PHP or even Python would be
great or setting up Samba or Apache.

I'd be happy to go any intro course on Linux as well.

Virgil