[luau] Pictures from December 2001 LTSP installation

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Apr 12 19:57:00 PDT 2003

http://www.mplug.org/archive/2001/midpac_ltsp/
These are pictures from LTSP install day during December 2001 at
Mid-Pacific Institute for possible use on HOSEF web pages.  We should
remember to take more pictures like these at HOSEF events so we can
liven up the HOSEF web sites.  If you have photos from Linux events,
please e-mail them to me or send me URLs that I can download.  I will
put them into an archive on Videl.

	midpac_ltsp1.png
Mid-Pac student, Kalani High School student and Kalani High School
teacher working on hardware.

	midpac_ltsp2.png
Wayne Bow, Wilson Chan and Kalani High School teacher running cat5.

	midpac_ltsp3.png
Wilson Chan working on cat5.

	midpac_ltsp4.jpg
Lab almost done, students working on software configuration in the
background.

	midpac_ltsp5.jpg
Lab complete.  We later swapped these for 17" monitors though.  I'll try
to get a picture of it today.

	warren.jpg
Picture of me and LTSP station

Warren Togami