[luau] PATRIOT act may become permanent

kevin mcnamara mcnamarak001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 16:16:01 PDT 2003

Even more frightening is John Ashcroft has been trying to sneak Patriot Act
II through congress while we have been distracted by Iraq.
This will allow the FBI to tap phones and spy on citizens for 15 days
without needing any type of court approval. And will allow Ashcroft to
strip Americans of there citizenship by declaring them in material support
of terrisom.