[luau] Governor's Web site and More

Virgil virgil at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 11:46:00 PST 2003

Hi,

Good job on the www.hawaii.gov/gov site. Plone was an excellent choice for a
government site. Its easy to admin and control and gives users rights to
publish content. Only criticism I can say is that www.hawaii.gov site itself
needs to be plone(d) also. That site is poorly designed and I can't find any
useful information on that site. Also, why was the built-in calendar for the
plone site removed?

Virgil