[luau] www.hawaii.gov

John Pescador jkpescador at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 11:37:00 PST 2003

Bills are found at www.capitol.hawaii.gov the web site
for the Legislature.

One of the problems about "ploning" the whole site is
that every agency has their own staff working on the
web.  Not to mention that many agencies have different
levels of money.  Some of the richer agencies can
afford to hire web designers etc.  You can tell the
difference when you go to the different agency pages.

The eGov team and ICSD support the Governor's office
so we choose these tools because we were already using
them.  "Ploning" all of the other sites will take a
lot of time because some agencies have thousands of
web pages already in existence.  Currently there is no
way of "forcing" agencies to use these tools for their
web pages.  However, the Governor's web site will be
an example to other agencies on the uses of Open
Source Tools to do content management.  ;)

Anyone else have a Zope/Plone site out there?

aloha
john