[luau] www.hawaii.gov

Virgil virgil at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 12:08:00 PST 2003

Thanks for the Info.

I hope these rich agencies with their deep pockets aren't grumbling about
not being able to use their favorite wysiwyg editors to edit their own site.
My opinion is having to transfer content from the old site to the plone site
would keep them employed longer and keep them busy. If they grumble about
having to do this simple copy and paste feat, then they should be given the
boot. They should not be complaining of having to do some work for a change.

I use plone on my desktop running OSX. Although I did have to type some
commands into the terminal the installation was fairly easy compared to some
other CMS out there. How was the installation done on your side?

Virgil