[luau] Re:Governor's website

Virgil virgil at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 11:18:00 PST 2003

Okay I made a mistake and looked at http://www.hawaii.gov instead of
http://www.hawaii.gov/gov

So I take my criticism back about the site and offer a word of apology to
whoever made www.hawaii.gov/gov

But the www.hawaii.gov (main page) site has to go. They could have plone(d)
that the entire site instead of only one section. Still couldn't find out
what some of the bills are being passed concerning Hawaii's hi tech though.
I heard that was one of the main goals of redoing the Governor's site.

Virgil