[luau] HOSEF change of schedule

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Tue Apr 1 12:58:00 PST 2003

As some of you know, twice a week we meet to do all things Linux.
Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings we can be found refurbishing
computers and rapping about all things computer related.  The done pile
of stand-alone workstations is surpassing 20, and we are ready to start
deploying them.   It seems, though, that Tuesday evenings are not the
best time to be doing this.  There are just too many other computer
related activities that are worth attending for us to compete with.
Case in point, tonight, Tuesday the 1st, I will not be at the lab nor
will any other members.  I will be attending the Think Tech law
discussion about Act 221.

Beginning the week of the 15th our weekday workshop will be Monday
evenings from 6-9.  Our Saturday gatherings continue to be from 10-1.
You are always welcome and even needed as we set the stage to begin
installing the completed products in a few community centers and
schools.

scott