[luau] Announcing Linux Flash Discussion

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Sep 25 00:16:00 PDT 2002

http://linuxflash.mplug.org

The LinuxFlash page and discussion list will organize information
regarding the technical problems and options of Flash browser plugins
for Linux.  This resource and discussion list is needed because of the
growing need for the Flash plugin and Macromedia's perceived inability
of fixing their software, which for nearly 2 years has been a serious
problem for the adoption of Linux thin clients.

The project home page above is a Wiki, meaning anybody is free to add or
update information.  I encourage folks that know technical details about
the current Linux Flash plugin or alternatives to add more info to this
page.  This will help us to keep all of our info organized in one
location.

This is the discussion mailing list where we will talk about the latest
developments in the Linux Flash plugin front.  Major updates to page
information, testing of new versions of plugins, Open Source
alternatives, and petitions will be discussed here.

I would really appreciate it if someone from Macromedia can contact me
and become our official project contact.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren at togami.com
Mid-Pacific Linux Users Group