[luau] Free OGG Ripper for Linux and Windows

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Sep 24 22:54:01 PDT 2002

http://www.linuxorbit.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=688

theKompany released today a free (as in beer; no charge for the
download) Ogg Vorbis format CD ripper. Binaries for several Linux and a
few MS versions are available.

The announcement mailing list for theKompany has this little gem
today...
As you should all know by now, we are huge fans of the Ogg Vorbis audio
format, however what we found was that there was no real good, clean
simple way to rip ogg files on Linux and Windows, so we developed
tkcOggRipper a totally free (as in no cost, you don't get the source
code) easy to use app for ripping your CD's to ogg format. You can read
about it and download your free copy from
www.thekompany.com/projects/tkcoggripper. enjoy. Regards, Shawn Gordon
President theKompany.com www.thekompany.com Binaries are currently
available for:

    * Mandrake 8.1 and 8.2 (114Kb)