[luau] incorporation

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Sep 5 12:47:05 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 07:32, R. Scott Belford wrote:

> With respect to the name, I don't follow the logic of not using LUAU because
> it is a lug name, but then  going with MPLUG because it is not LUAU.  If we
> are to use a name rather than an acronym, the I like the The Corporation for
> Open Source Education.  I really don't follow the reasoning for why LUAU is
> such a no-no.
>
> scott

Admittedly I am disliking the LUAU name mainly because of the turmoil
pre-2000, but that's all in the past now and it really doesn't matter.
I totally agree with Wayne's idea of a professional sounding name for
incorporation, so I don't think MPLUG will become the name either.

You're right that I don't have time to handle incorporation alone.  I
would very much appreciate the help.  I'll talk to you soon.