[luau] IMPORTANT - Upcoming List Policy

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Sep 5 03:54:00 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 02:57, Joe Linux wrote:
> Maybe the problem here is that it's too much of a one man show.
[SNIP]

> I like opinions, and have no objection to a person expressing their own
> feelings, beliefs, and thoughts.  I enjoy controversy.  What I detest is
> persons who impose their own personal feelings, and beliefs on others.
>  They do it a certain way; and therefore,  they believe everyone should
> do it the same way.  Then they go on to impose their way on everyone else.
>
> I always tried to trim my posts going back to the original Luau list,
> and suggested that people do it at that time.  At that time some posts
> were literally almost miles long because every response to an original
> question continued to be included at the bottom of an additional
> response.  However, sometimes it helps to have the complete thought of
> the particular person and idea or question you are responding to.

I am offended that you now try to make yourself look to be the victim
and especially saying that the "one man show" (implying me) is to blame.

For a while now I thought you had stopped with posts that that in my
opinion were annoying.  Then now you assume that I was talking about you
when I said "not mentioning any names".  No, in fact I wasn't talking
about you.  I was more concerned about the list as a whole.  You start
to raise accusations...

Forget it, you aren't worth my time...

At first I felt bad about asking you politely about these issues because
you were gracious in donating one of the 60GB hard drives currently in
Videl, but now I realize it is a complete waste of my time to respond to
you.  I should send you a check for $100 just so I don't feel that I owe
you anything.  Please e-mail me your mailing address so I can send you
the check.

I wont censor you, but I'm thinking about adding you to my personal spam
filter.

Sorry,
Warren

To everyone else: Yes I am being irrational.  I cannot deal with
George.  This is a complete waste of my time.