[luau] Samba as PDC

eXt toky5 at excite.com
Tue Oct 22 09:29:01 PDT 2002

I'm trying to use my Linux box as a PDC for my LAN, but I’m having problems getting samba to even share files.

I'm also not able to share my WAN connection; my PCs get an IP from the Linux box’s DHCP but no Internet... I tried using the "Server Wizard" included in mandrake 9 but its not working...

And to keep asking questions, I can’t get postfix to work!!! I’m using WEBMIN to try and set it up, but it aunt helping much...

I need help fast, because every time a user registers on my site the confirmation e-mail is not being sent, so I have to manually e-mail them and make their password, this is a hassle and really unnecessary