[luau] List Policy

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Thu Oct 17 18:43:00 PDT 2002

Warren,

This was supposed to say "it SHOULDN'T be considered a problem".

I use postfix and squirrelmail for everything.  I have tried some of the
spam filters and they get a little more than half of it, but they also get
mail that isn't SPAM some times, so I just deal with it and delete!  For a
little while I tried sending them all responses saying never to send me
mail again, but that took too much work.

Dusty