[luau] vnc for UNIX/Linux?

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Thu Oct 10 14:49:00 PDT 2002

I use TridiaVNC a LOT to control Windoze PCs from my Linux boxen, and it's
faster than "plain" VNC.  Also, there is now a new project called RealVNC, I
believe.  I have used it to control other Linux boxen, but prefer to use SSH
and various CLI tools rather than the TWM based X environment that TridiaVNC
gives you.

-Jeff