[luau] Re: locking server

Eric Jeschke jeschke at portcullis.uhh.hawaii.edu
Fri Nov 29 13:46:01 PST 2002

This sounds an awful lot like the memory timing problems I was having
with an Athlon system.  Turns out I had the memory BIOS (CAS Latency)
set too low.  Bumped it up a notch and all the problems went away.

In any case, memory problems can be a source of immediate lock-ups with
no obvious error message.

--Eric

--
Eric Jeschke