Solicit - Re: [luau] mysql linux database programmers

linux linux at e-tel.com
Fri Nov 29 13:14:00 PST 2002

Thanks Scott

I work with the banking, financing, insurance and bonding industry and need
to provide standalone web based data serving for non-critical transactions.
Transaction and rollback features are not necessarily required.  The most
important concern is log in security issues for confidential documentation
in addition to the rather mundane report generation.  We are a highly
specialized, niche market startup company.  Also I am interested in
pioneering applications for linux devices to web storage of field documents.
Development can be on any platform, but the core applications are mysql,
php.  Undecided on whether to use object or function based procedures.  I am
searching to work with a team that has a close "CoRE" affiliation for the
long haul and would consider setting up a separate LLC as a limited partner.

Please refer to our site at www.corehawaii.com or www.core-cg.com for a
better understanding of our services and feel free to contact me by email
regarding this project during the preliminary stages.

Regards,
Paul Jordan
Partner
CoRE Consulting Group LLC