[luau] mysql linux database programmers

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Nov 29 11:26:01 PST 2002

We have a list policy that will eventually make its way to the sign-up
page.  The best way to reach someone is to put solicit in your subject
and, more importantly, include an off-list contact so that those who
choose to can engage you in private.  There may be other forums, but,
this is a good place to ask.

scott