[luau] INFO

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Fri Nov 15 09:44:00 PST 2002

On 11 Nov 2002, Dan George wrote:
>I don't understand that a greater amount of information being passed
>back and forth is mostly news and events.

Since I follow /., I just delete these emails.  Those news articles
usually appear on /. a few days before it gets on this list.

>Is there anyone else here who feels that discussions of applications,
>projects ongoing or future projects someone is working on here in Hawaii,
>or just more technical information would be more edifying?

Q&A's are probably most appropriate for this list.  Announcements of
projects should also come here.  Whether discussions of any particular
project should be done here is debatable.  I personally prefer what we did
for the Demo Day.  A separate list should be created for technical
discussions of such projects.  Though administrative discussions of
projects could be done here.

>I know Brian Low has the Voyager project ongoing with a workable model
>that is really interesting. Maybe someone out there would like to get
>involved and gain some background knowledge at the same time.

Is there a mailing list for this project?  Where can one go to
participate?

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org