[luau] INFO

Dan George georgee002 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 13:18:01 PST 2002

I don't understand that a greater amount of information being passed
back and forth is mostly news and events. Is there anyone else here who
feels that discussions of applications,projects ongoing or future
projects someone is working on here in Hawaii, or just more technical
information would be more edifying? I know Brian Low has the Voyager
project ongoing with a workable model that is really interesting. Maybe
someone out there would like to get involved and gain some background
knowledge at the same time.

Dan