[luau] NEWS: Status of Macromedia Flash petition / Administrator Excuses

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sun May 26 15:28:01 PDT 2002

One big problem for the schools is that they are getting a lot of
computers that no one else really wants.  So that's not much fun.  But I
think Linux may be the best alternative for these computers because it's
expensive and difficult to install Windows on them because you are never
sure what the machine really is.