[luau] NEWS: Status of Macromedia Flash petition / Administrator Excuses

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Sun May 26 10:33:01 PDT 2002

Just that it won't be mis-interpreted, I want to make sure that I am in
no way advocating legal actions.  Legal action should be considered only
as a last resort when everything else fails, and should not be taken
lightly.  And in order to consider that option, we need to show that
there exists a viable and proven Linux-based alternative to Windows.
 Plus, there also need to be other tangible incentives, e.g.,
Linux-related job market for students after they get out school.  (The
State Bar issue, however, is a different matter, as this is something I
am more intimately associated with and I can do it on my own.)

But it is at least an option that should not be overlooked.

Peace,   :-)

wayne