[luau] Aloha all / Hat 7.3 / Drake 8.2

Edward Haddock erhaddock at bizwind.com
Sun May 26 11:24:00 PDT 2002

Joe,
I will look into it. I currently have a copy of Mandrake 7.0, Red Hat 6.1,
Caldera, Turbolinux 4.0 and  Storm Linux. I am just going through and
installing each to see how they work.  Mostly, I am looking at learning and
being able to use Linux at a level that I can DOS/Windows. I am also
planning on FreeBSD at some point. I wrote up a simple plan in a previous
email concerning the kind of home netwrok I want to setup and how I want to
do my Current Harddrive. So there is a lot of planning and learning right
now. The main thing I like about Linux personally, is the control.
As to disagreeing, I could not based on my limited experience with Linux,
Red Hat and Mandrake.
Thanks,
Edward